Friday, February 23, 2007
LOST! AHA!
I just lost my previous post. Argh. To think I spent so much time typing it all out despite my sore neck. ARGH! @#$%^&*! I'm gonna lost control of my mouth soon. If not for the massage my baby gave me in the afternoon, I think I'd have been fined by the police for improper language in public. ARGH! I'l gonna kill soon! Somebody! HELP!
SCREAMS! YAY! I finally managed to download the fonts I coveted from dafont.com. It's called 'The King and Queen' font. Hahas. So creatively beautiful. Yupp. Oh. I changed my blogskin picture too. It is inspired by another fellow blogskins creator. Thanks! [:
I'm so tired. Sick. Exhausted. I don't feel like studying anymore.But I know my education is very important. In this rotten-to-the-core society, education and money is very important. To be able to succeed you must have both. Then, will you be able to mix with the high flying members of society. Why can't this image of society be washed clean from our minds? Argh.
What can I do? Sigh. I'm caught at a crossroad. Go forward? Or head back to the past? This is such a troubling matter. And it doesn't help that my neck problem is adding on to my woes. Sigh.
pink on green / two-faced biatchLabels: tired? i'm bushed.