Thursday, February 08, 2007
pictures!

Yupp. These are the pictures I have long needed to upload.
First: Bitbit! Don's ever adorable mad rabbit of 4 years. [am I right?]
Second: The miniature mandarin orange I ate with Don and my sister. [:
Third: The 1/4 eaten Chocolate Indulgence cake at Secret Recipe in M'sia.
Fourth: My newly done nails! For only RM39 bucks.
Fifth: My finished dinner. Yum.
Sixth: My new refrigerator! In champaign GOLD. [:
Seventh: What's the brand again? Oh. Toshiba. [:
Eighth: I almost ate my baby. I'm too hungry. I guess.




































































































































★ I'm AWESOME
8:21 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!