Monday, February 26, 2007
'Step Up'

I so just love the chemistry between Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan. I won't be amazed if they are a couple in reality. Hahas. 'Step Up' really motivated me to go back to my ballet roots. Honestly, if not for a particular Mrs. S, I would have took up ballet long ago. Wonder if my bones are still as flexible as in the past?

Service was great today. But I can't shake off the feeling that I've not been in service for ages. Maybe it's because I miss my members and Shann and Cheryl. <3. Went to my baby's dad's friend's penthouse to 'bai nian' after that. It was really HUGE. Will upload the picture soon. Sad though, didn't manage to get as much pictures as I wanted to with my baby and Dorina. Sigh.

I really CAN'T sleep. HELP.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
3:04 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!