Thursday, February 08, 2007
time for CRABS!

Yupp. Dewi is killing them now. 4 male, 1 female. Hahas. Feast time later at my baby's place! [:

Update time! I went M'sia with my sis and Don on the 6th of February. And I spent so much! I don't know the exact figure but my sis said I spent almost everything! Hahas. Shopholic! [:

Yesterday, my new refrigerator came. A champagne gold Toshiba 3 door refrigerator. Yupp. It's so adorable! It's my new toy boy! [:

Valentines' Day is just around the corner. It's like, 6 more days? And I need to decide on the restaurant, what to give my baby, where to go, etc. Sigh. Isn't it just a day whereby the flowers and gifts shops increase their prices by at least 50%? What's the big deal? Honestly, everyday to me is just Valentines' Day. [:

just so you know / i can't say it all

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
8:47 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!