Sunday, March 25, 2007
back to normal. (:
GUYS! I'm fine already. It's plastered all over my face. Hahas. Back to the jovial and happy-go-lucky Prisca Lai. Like what my parents will say, 'dee ta pah', in whatever that language is. Hahas. At times, even the most strongest person will have weak moments. And carrying all the heavy burdens will crumble one down. Letting go is the best. At times, the occasional counselling does help. When problems arises, blame will be inevitable. Just that self-condemnation is not the way out. Hate will wear you out. Love will build you up. AND:
Self-pity is a crap habit. STOP IT WOMAN. [that's for myself] Finally managed to change my mindset. Thanks Mar. And my Abba Daddy. Love you.
(: Thank you. All of you who read my previous post and tagged me all your affections and concern. I'm really fine already. Thank you all. It's very very much appreciated.
LOVES. <3.It's too quiet tonight. Ah. At least this peace is good. I just love the solitude I'm experiencing now. PRISCA LAI SCREAMS: EVERYONE'S NOT HOME! Hahas. Home alone again. As usual. Sigh. Bad habits die hard. Craving for that bottle of alcohol. Pops better lock up his collection. I might just clear them all. No joke.
Worldly. Spiritual. I'll choose the
latter. (:
Labels: positive thinking.