Sunday, March 04, 2007
emo girl ;
MY EYES ARE BLOODY SWOLLEN AND PAINFUL TODAY MORNING!Argh. I was like, crying for almost four hours STRAIGHT last night. It's no wonder I almost could not open my eyes today morning. Details, don't wish to say much. Don't bother asking me either. I already said, I don't wish to say much. Force me,and you'll receive a punch on your half broken nose. After all, my blog is for my random shouts. Not for me to wash my dirty linens in on the public WORLD WIDE WEB. Yeah. Still feeling very emotional. And like I'm wasted. Living this wasted life that's so damned. Sigh.
Lesson learnt: Fight for what you really want. Don't let others control your life. You should learn to hold on to your life. It's your's after all. If you don't treasure it, no one else will. Who else on this earth will love you more than yourself? [other than your other half though]
Don't bother answering my question. Sigh. I want to play Sims 2. Kill people. Show off my sadistic side. Muhaha.
Of all times, my pillars have to collapse on me. Letting the bricks wound me. I'm vulnerable. I'm human after all. I'm hurt. What are your motives for all this? I'm sick of it. Get out of my face. Jerk. insanity / have she lost her mind?Labels: given up .