Wednesday, May 23, 2007
over it,

I'm elated. I actually won tickets to see Don and Drew live this Friday. Eat your heart out Andy Ang! Hahas. I'm super happy right now, words can't express my feelings! Yeah. Guess I need to MAJORLY update.

12th May 2007
My cousin Sharon's wedding. It was such a stiff event. (sorry, I really felt that way!) Though I have to admit, I look really good that day! Both day and night time. Plus, I just discovered that Felicia Chin is my distant relative! Yes, she's the groom's cousin! Woot. Took a picture with her and was on cloud nine the whole night! (:

13th May 2007
Wanted to celebrate Mothers' Day and my dad's birthday but again, family matters have to cause a major quarrel. Bad day in general. Argh.

18th May 2007
Went for Cellgroup and had steamboat with them all, after my tanning session at the club. I'm amazed at how much I missed out on and I'm not going to let this happen to me again. EVER. Cause it just dawned on me that I need my abba daddy all the time. And my cellgroup is a great blessing He gave me. Hahas. Happy, happy.

19th May 2007
Went for service dressed to the nines. Woot. Was really blessed by the sermon. Mercy. Wow. It's like such a big word to me. Especially after the service. I felt so good, I've never felt like that before. Thanks Daddy. Loves. (:

That's why, your eyes, I'm over it.
Your smile, I'm over it.

Realize, I'm over it

I'm extremely emotional now. Don't ask me why. I won't do anything drastic, PROMISE. But still, I can't help but feel this way. Neglected. Abandoned. Alone. Sigh.


Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
8:51 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!