Thursday, May 24, 2007
two days in a row.

That emotional feeling has extended it's period of time. I'm still feeling pangs of it. And it doesn't help that my playlist is full of tearjerker songs. Over It by Katharine Mcphee and Too Little Too Late by JoJo. How nice huh? Sigh. When the sun finally comes out, dark clouds must follow it and spoil the day.

Last minute fly my kite. God, who do you think I am to you? Argh. A wasted effort. Fine. One Don And Drew 'Stripped' showcase ticket, tomorrow at 8pm, at 42 Waterloo Street, 'The Room Upstairs'. Anyone game for it?

Sigh. I might as well go myself. Dressed to the nines yet dateless. How pathetic. Wallowing in self-pity. Aww. Poor dear. Argh. I hate this thoughts. I hate the voice in my head. I hate this feeling I'm feeling right now. I hate everything!

I've had enough. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be selfish for once. I'm sick and tired for being treated like that. Like I'm not important to you at all. I seriously doubt you will even get to read this. Since when do you visit my blog daily, like I do to yours? If this is how you want it to be, so be it. It's time I loved myself. It's true isn't it? Being loved is better than loving someone. The more hope you place, the greater the disappointment. Ha. Realized, I'm over it.

I'm starting to move on / it's all because of you

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
10:09 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!