Monday, June 04, 2007
eye-candies.
Woo! During the whole of Emerge 2007, my eyes were so treated to desserts! Eye-candies popping out from anywhere and everywhere! Hahas. And I have to admit, everyone, even ANDY looked good. (:
Emerge 2007 was a blast! I was so blessed and touched by my abba daddy, it's like a huge turning point in my life. Like, I will be a more fervent member in church. And I won't just talk the talk, I'll walk the walk. Yeah.
My grandfather is going back to God's side soon. I'm really depressed and sad. I know, I should be glad he won't have to suffer anymore and that he's going to a better place but still, the pain of losing a loved one is not easy. I can only pray hard that my abba daddy will create another miracle for my grandfather. Let him live for 2 more months. At least until he can see my cousin's baby be born. And by then, we're a 4 generation family. Yeah.
Gramps, I love you. I know you won't get to see this but still, I love you. If you really have to go, just go. I'd rather you return back to the Lord, than seeing you suffer even more. I love you. Remember that. And I hope you love me too.
Sigh. Sadness engulfing my very being.
Labels: drama queen ;