Tuesday, June 12, 2007
weather moods.

My moods change like the weather now. Gloomy days will welcome an aggresive and terrifying me, while bright and sunny weather will have me beaming like a child at candy-land. Yeah.

I'm bored, tired and very pissed now! Argh.
Firstly, it's my long awaited holidays and I can be anywhere but I'm stuck, cooped up at home. Doing what? Nothing in particular. Packing, cleaning, anything but shopping. But at least I got my favourite Ettusais limited edition nail polish! Hahas. I just love the summer colors. Ahem. Back to the original topic. I wanna go out! SCREAMS.
Secondly, I have been tiring myself out, taking care of my grandfather. He's much better now, thanks to everyone's prayers. Everyone, THANK YOU! But still, he needs lots of attention. Like a kid. But the aftermath is my physical tiredness. I keep yawning, and stretching and sleeping till the afternoon sun burns my behind. Yeah. Tired.
Lastly, I'm pissed at the weather! I wanna go tanning! This is a rare chance for me to bask under the warm afternon sun and soak in the rays till my skin is baked to a golden brown but, the weather refuse to co-operate with me! Fainted. Do I have to fake tan? Man, that's so disgusting! O.o

I'm still bored. Sigh. I need some MAJOR entertainment.

Holidays. Love 'em, dread 'em.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
2:36 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!