Sunday, July 15, 2007
5 days to that day.
Yeah! The long awaited day is here! My birthday is coming! Woots! Remember, it's the 20th of July. Hahas. Yupp, yupp. (:
Prisca's Birthday Wishes.
1. Shopping Sprees! (-grins.)
2. New Levis. (Hees.)
3. That white Puma bag!
4. A treat at that posh restaurant in Paragon. (-smiles.)
5. New PDA handphone! (please mum, please!)
6. Hair extensions? (Hmms.)
7. My VERY OWN yellow laptop. (daddy PLEASE!)
8. Steamboat with my GIRLFRIEND. (Shann! That's your cue!)
9. My Abba Father's personal birthday greeting to me. (most IMPORTANT!)Yupp. I'm not that greedy, am I? Hahas. Anyways, I'm healed! Woots! Cause I sprained my ankle last Wednesday. In school, before I went to meet the Cellgroup for the Harry Potter movie. And it was killing me! But today, during Pastor Richard Roberts' service, God healed me!
Oh man, I just ADORE my Abba Father. Hahas. Love You Daddy! (:Oh. Drama Auditions are
ON tomorrow. 3pm at Conference Room 1 in Expo Hall 8. Wish me luck everyone! I have to go catch some winks. Before my fever gets worst. Ciao!
Labels: drama queen ;