Tuesday, July 24, 2007
angst.

I'm so angry now, I can't even think straight. Sorry guys, but Organazational Behaviour will have to wait. Argh! I'm going to punch the wall now. Man! Pissed!

ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY!

What goes around, comes around indeed. What you did to me was repaid back to you, three times. I understand that all humans are selfish, but why must you do this to me? Yeah, so only your feelings were important, what about me? When you made that decision did you think I'll do the same to you like what she did to you? Am I that heartless, like you? ARGH. And you call that a good enough reason? Come on. To think, I did so much for you. I loved you so damn much. Because of your actions, I went into despression, failed my english language for the very first time, thought of that exact question for 2 whole years! Man, words can't express my anger at all. Hahas. Think KARMA.

Man, I still don't feel good. I'm gonna punch the wall now.


★ I'm AWESOME
1:28 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!