Friday, July 06, 2007
bored out of my mind.
I just noticed. I'm always bored! This is a sign that my life is not as productive as it's supposed to be. Hmms. Is it?
If you consider skipping Organizational Behavior lecture for my Basics of Entrepreneurship project that's due today at 5pm exciting, then it is. Hahas. I still have another lecture later, at 11 to 1pm. Boring! Argh. I'm just looking forward to tanning and Cellgroup later.
Haven't been blogging much. With many things happening all at one go, I just want to find a hole and hide. But I know this is not a way of solving problems. I just have to muster up every ounce of courage still left in me, and confront it. Sigh.
Ok, ok. Enough of the sappy, problematic side of my life. Jo's wedding is approaching! In less than 24 hours. I'm so happy for her! Hahas. But I'm lost! Dorii says my green dress is too casual for the occassion! And Fangg wants to borrow my black tube dress! What am I left with? my Little Black Dress? Fainted. I don't want to steal the limelight can! It's belongs to Jo. >.<
I need a dress desperately! Argh. Shopping today? Not! Ok, calm down. I'm like rambling on and on without stopping. Fingers flying over the keyboard in the school's computer lab.
I'm nuts. Officially bonkers. Crap.
I just sprained my left wrist again.Pain seeping in.Labels: drama queen ;