Thursday, July 26, 2007
flaming mood / boosting mood
I'm feeling pure evil now. To make matters worst, I chanced upon this blog address :
http://sovietsnow.blogspot.com/Man, I'm like clueless! How can such
CHEENAH girl even exist? Oh. And if someone's really poor computer has no encoding how can he/she even read? I forgot. No one will bother to read it. They'll just enter and go ' OMGoodness! Unreadable! ' and change the URL of their web page. By the way, my Chinese may not be that good, but still I can read out what you said. OH. And news flash, I know
CHINA is a raging market now, but
ENGLISH still reigns. And all around the world, the opinion of China people is dropping drastically. The people are crude and crafty. Don't you think you're trying too hard to be at the
LOSING END? You look Chinese enough to be labeled a
CHINA GIRL. And china girls have a terrible reputation in Singapore. (You stay in Geylang?) Man, to think that she said 'common sense is just not common sense'. Well my 'dear lady', it seems to me that you have NO common sense too. Honestly, a
CHEENAH blog is just not in the fashion industry now. Nobody will bother to encode the web page, read a blog full of lies and mundane entries and go 'Wow. That was interesting! '. Absolutely no one with a sane mind will do so. Unless you're blogging to let those
Institute Of Mental Health patients to read. Then you really have a
'BIG HEART'. And come on, being a LIAR don't put you in a good light either. Plus your fashion sense is like
ZERO. A black puffy dress with uber short crop hair is a bad clash. You already look fat in the dress, and your hair makes it worst. I think the fashion police must have been on a holiday that day, cause you really look
FAT. They should haul you off to the fashion jail and
lock you in there for life. And if my eyes are not playing tricks on me, that uber ugly picture of you I saw was that you're singing. PLEASE DON'T. I mean, you won't want all the glass in Singapore to
BREAK will you? Unless you're the next
SINGAPORE IDOL or
PROJECT SUPERSTAR, just shut up and switch off the microphone. I know you're being 'nice' and you want all the glass makers in our
little red dot to go FREAKING rich, but you're trying too hard to be nice. Hmms. I presume that your dad is a glass maker? Smart move girl! Though you don't seem to be too smart to me. Conclusion, ZERO common sense, ZERO fashion sense, and a BIG FAT LIAR too. Hmms. You belong at the end of the
INTERNATIONAL blogger list.
But the nice side of me is still here. So I shall promote my
DRAMATIST's babe's blog.
http://likeonsunday.blogspot.com/Liz is a SUPERB blogger, unlike the one I flammed. She's super lovable, and her usage of the English language is to the MAXIMUM. I totally LOVE her, not to mention, I just knew her recently. She's the best best best drama friend to have on your team. Not only is she on fire for God, she's like so nice! I thought she was dipped in chocolate and coated with rainbow sprinkles. Hahas. LIZ! I love you!
My brains are fried. Too much flaming, too little boosting. Sorry girlfriend. More later.
Labels: drama queen ;