Tuesday, July 17, 2007
karma.
I'm a Christian. Proud to be one, proud to be a Child of God. But there's one thing I'm not so sure of.
Karma. I mean, I totally believe in karma, and I know that there's this saying, 'do unto others, what you want others to do unto you'. Right? So is it considered karma? Or not? This is a controversy. Answers, answers. Which equals to meditating on His word. Big time.
That's one reason why I'll never do something really stupid like spamming people's blogs, cause someone might spam mine majorly. Though my blog have been spammed before, those were by people who had nothing better to do. Yupp. That's my impression of spammers. People who are either seeking attention desperately, or they have absolutely nothing to do. Hahas. How pathetic. To be labeled like that. Not only by me, but by almost everyone in this blogsphere. And removing the tag-box for people like them is not worth it. Really. My views anyway. (:
Guess I won't be sleeping much tonight. Imagine, having to do maths homework (Business Finance) and research (Marketing Fundamentals). Plus my
MUST DO quiet time. Abba Father, give me the strength! Oh. And good news! I'm involved in the
CROSSROADS production, as a Cell Group Member! Praise the Lord! Woots! xD
I better log off. Like, now. Ciao!
Labels: drama queen ;