Saturday, July 28, 2007
the anger.

My anger cannot be appeased now. Honestly, I can massacre my whole family now with just a pen knife in my hand. Yes, that's the extent of my anger. I know, I have to get this unclean spirit of anger out. It's not that I'm unwilling to, but it's hold in me is too strong. Damn you ANGER SPIRIT. May you be cast out in Jesus' name tomorrow and never come back. Good riddance.

For God's sake, I'm not a three year old kid anymore! I'm eighteen! I know self-defence skills! What more can you worry about me? Man, so what even if you're my mum? That doesn't mean you can control EVERY aspect of my life! I know you're concerned about me, but why can't you see that your concern has turned into POSSESSIVENESS? Argh. You think by ignoring me I can't see your anger? I can. I'm more observant than you think I am. Oh. I forgot. Since when do YOU even notice my very existence? You only know how to use words to spite me, purposely trying to get my anger level even higher than it was before. Well, I have an advice for you, GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

This is specially for you. You know who you are.
Thanks for calming me down. You're the first person on earth who ever succeeded in doing so. I'm amazed. Really speechless. I'm really grateful to you. Words can't express the gratitude I have for you. From this, I can say, you really are someone special to me in my life and I'm glad you are a part of it. I don't know what else to say, cause words to me and you should be meaningless. But I can say this, thank you.


★ I'm AWESOME
12:07 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!