Wednesday, August 01, 2007
gathered.
Well, it seems to me that I have gathered a fair amount of enemies and 'haters'. To be honest, I don't care! I'm just being me, and I'm cool being in my own skin. If you guys out there don't like me, just say it to my face. I'm cool with that. After all, no one is perfect. But since you all can point out my flaws, let me ask you this. Have you pointed out your own flaws yet? If you haven't, well, you have no right pointing mine out then.
My flaws :
1) LAZY! Number one flaw.
2) NOISY! I'm the CHATTERBOX.
3) LOVES TO FIND FAULT. Hahas. Bad habits die hard.
4) OCCASIONAL CRAZYNESS. That explains the flamming.
5) MOOD SWINGS. I bite if provoked.
6) UNTIDY. I admit to that.
7) DRAMATIC. When the occasion calls for it.
8) I SHOOT MY MOUTH OFF. At times, my brain breaks down.
If there's anything else, please do inform me about it. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks. (:
Anyways, my post will not just be to those minority. I mean, it's a waste of space isn't it? Hahas. Yupp.
AH. The long awaited exams are finally approaching. From 24th August to 31 August. Sigh. During that period of time, I won't be blogging or even on Friendster and MSN. This is a critical year for me and I will not waste my time anymore. Yeah. Time to prove my worth. (:
my future has your name written all over it. (:Labels: drama queen ;