Sunday, August 19, 2007
keep my mind of you.

Okays. I know I need to keep my mind on my books and off my grandfather. But it's just not possible. Sigh. Anyways, decided it's time to reply to the TAG Liz left for me. Here goes.

Weird habits.Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1) I do not allow others to touch my hair. Family members included. Well, except for my hairdresser, my future husband, and my best friend (LIZZIE). It's some sort of weird habit or whatsoever. I scratch, slap, and even kill if you touch one strand of my precious hair. Yupp.

2) I am a faithful person. Once I with someone, you'll have to kill me to get me to go with another guy. I believe that only people without a heart will cheat on their boyfriends. Hahas. And I still can feel my heart beating! Yupp.

3) I hate fizzy drinks. I don't drink Coke or Pepsi. The only fizzy drink I consume is Sprite. And F&N Grape. Cause I have heard of an experiment that drops a cockroach into a glass of coke and leaves it over night. The results? No trace of the cockroach, whatsoever. It was totally dissolved in the coke. Disgusting? Yupp.

4) My current IQ level is 124. Believe? Hahas. Yupp.

5) I am more right-brained than left-brained. I remember pictures and visuals better than words. Creativity runs in my blood. And I can't do maths for nuts. Hahas. My maths failed can! Yupp.

6) I have a tough exterior that hides a soft heart. Tear-jerker movies make me cry and I love romance movies / books. Hahas. Especially those that says of an everlasting love. Example? I love the movie : Windstruck. Oh, I love sunflowers and roses too. Especially white ones. Cause they are pure. Yupp.

7) I have knowledge of French, Japanese and German languages. But they are just the bare minimum for me to comunicate with others when needed. Hahas. Yupp.

8) I learnt ballet and self-defence skills when I was Primary 1. Hahas. An ironic conbination of softness and toughness. Plus, I know ballroom dances like, Waltz and Foxtrot. Hahas. Uber unike me! I also can play a variety of instruments. Piano (grade 1), guitar (electrical and non-electrical ones) and the drums. Yupp.

9) I cry very easily. Hahas, yes it's a fact! I usually control my tears and make sure I don't cry, but most of the time, I cry like crazy! Guess the hinges on my flood gates need to be oiled soon, before it gets out of hand. Yupp.

10) I uber love soft toys! Especially pig ones. Hahas. This one's pretty obvious, counting the fact that I have a pig as my husband. The small eyes and huge nose conbination just gets to me. Hahas. Yupp.

6 other TAGGED by me :
1) Silas Khua.
2) Vincent Oh.
3) Derrick Huang.
4) Andy Ang.
5) Boey Jia Rong.
6) Alan Raj.
Noticed that they're all from the male species? xD

Okays. For better knowlegde of me, just spend more time with me. I won't bite. Promise.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
1:53 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!