Tuesday, August 14, 2007
my 200th post.

My beloved grandfather passed away yesterday afternoon, at 3.19 pm. He went peacefully and I thank God for it. At least he saw his grandchildren grow up into fine teenagers and adults, and even witnessed my cousin's wedding. Though he didn't get to see the birth of his great-granddaughter, I'm sure he is contented with what he has. Ironically, my cousin gave birth after he passed away. Kind of weird huh? Sigh. I cried my eyes out and now, there's this emptiness in my heart. The loss of a loved one really hurts deeply. And I realized how much I should treasure the people around me even more. But nevertheless, I thank God for the chance that I have to take care of my grandfather during the time he was in the hospital. At the very least, he knew who I was and he relied on me. I was his maid / granddaughter. And at times, he will fall asleep looking at my face, or even holding my hand. I know, I promised him to bring him to eat Hong Kong tim sum when he gets better, but there never was a chance to do so. And I know, I should not regret about this, as there was never a chance for me to do so. But still, I can'thelp but feel regretful. Sigh. I love him so much. And to think that he's gone now hurts. I passed by his now empty room last night and I cried. I just can't accept the fact that he is gone from my life. Though I know, I'll see him one day in Heaven, but still the hurt is there. Gone, but never forgotten in our hearts. Sigh.

I realised something from this. Life is fragile. One moment the one you love may be there, and the other moment, he or she may have left this world. I will treasure the ones I love even more now. And I know, I will be more depressed and more sad if my grandmother leaves this world. I must must must treasure everyone. It's a promise.

What a meaningful 200th post. And I will remember this.
Thanks Liz, Derrick, Alan, Benjamin, Fabian, and W312. For everything. But I'm the most thankful and grateful to God. For every single little thing He has done for my family, and for the peace upon my grandfather when he went. I love you all.


★ I'm AWESOME
3:15 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!