Sunday, August 12, 2007
thank God.
I really appreciate these people in my life now. (don't get offended if your name is not here. it just means you don't spend enough time with me.)
1)
Elizabeth.
BESTY, BEST GIRLFRIEND.
Thanks girl. For all the late night calls and hugs. I just love you so MUCH! Haha. Let's diss MR OH together! (:
2)
Derrick. My elder sister that I can't stop LOVING.
You're my music director, yet you seem more like a sister to me. HUGS!
3)
Margaret. Leader, sister, friend. (:
Thanks Mar. For everything. I love you and W312!
4)
Benjamin. Brother, friend, listening ear.
Your car really has a nice smell! Haha. Thanks for all the listening.
5)
Dorigo. Member, brother, friend.
Dorii! I want lamb chop! Haha! (:
6)
God. Saviour, Listener, Prince of Peace.
You're the first I run to no matter what. I love You, abba Father. (:
Yeah. It feels good to love others and be loved. And to some minority, Mr Oh included, even if you don't love me as a friend, I'll still pray for you. Yupp. I shall love you all as I love myself. As written in the Bible.
And honestly, I love 'China Wine'. It's fabulous and I like the beat. I can totally groove to it. I mean, I can't stop dancing to the tune! Sun, you rock. I love you and I'll always keep you and baby Dayan in my prayers. HUGS!
I feel so loved now. Thanks
Liz, I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!
You're the BEST! :D
Labels: drama queen ;