Saturday, September 29, 2007
lucky cricket.

As adapted from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crickets):
Crickets, family Gryllidae (also known as "true crickets"), are insects somewhat related to grasshoppers and more closely related to katydids or bush crickets (family Tettigoniidae). They have somewhat flattened bodies and long antennae. Crickets are popular pets and are considered good luck in Asia, especially China where they are kept in cages.

AHAHAHAHA! I got inspired by the movie 'Balls Of Fury'. I went to watch it today with my darling and two other close friends. You guys know who you are! Yupp. Double dates are fun. xD To me, I think the movie was not really that funny as I expected. And the only parts that tickled me was the lucky cricket (yes, to me it was absurd) and the Freddy Fingers boob dance. Otherwise, it was a major disappointment. And my darling shocked me by doing his own boob dance in front of my two close friends. I was so stunned, I did something I will not do. And he announced it to the whole theatre. I was super embarrassed can! Dumb dumb. -sticks tongue out.

Okays. I admit. I am sleep deprived. I had went without much sleep for the past 2 days. Not to mention I am thinking of going tanning next week. I'll be dehydrated and exhausted. Not to mention, I have to start keeping my grandmother company from this week onward. As quoted from my mother, 'It's your holidays! So go spend your time wisely like accompanying grandma! She's very down lately. Go cheer her up.' Yes, yes mother. I will. (:

Hubby. Don't emo please. I know we (me actually, as I am the financial manager) really screwed up our finances this month and all. But let's give it another shot okays? In October, I will use my accounting and finance skills to the maximum and we will succeed this time. I promise. I am the Business student right? Trust me on that. As for the plans on our vacation, let's halt them for the moment okays? Cause I'm planning something for the leave you have in October. I love you. Always have, always will. *hugs*

Okays! I'll have to re plan my schedule again. Everyone, for an appointment, call my secretary aka my fiance to book a slot. Don't have his number? Then email him. xD

AH. Diva moment. Pardon me. The exhaustion is getting to me. (:

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
10:21 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!