Tuesday, October 09, 2007
and I,

&& everyone needs time for themselves.

My phone is as good as dead. The O2 repair centre changed location to TOH GUAN ROAD. It's like, in JURONG! How am I to go there? Sigh. But I am willing to do ANYTHING for that stupid phone of mine. Slave to a gadget. How pathetic.

Random thoughts:
HL Strawberry milk is my new loves. Yes. I am addicted to it. Hahas. It's PINK! xD
School's restarting on 22nd. I'm wishing the holidays will be extended! School to me is like a place of hell. Sigh. Don't ask me why. If you are someone close to me, you will know why.
I need to go shopping soon! Like, ASAP! New clothes for school and all. Plus, I need to get a brand new bag for school. My surfer girl one is for going out. (:
Sentosa and Post-Production Party is ON tomorrow! OHTHEJOY! Hahas. Can't wait for some time of relaxation after everything! :D

Sigh. I can't escape from my thoughts after all. Okays, here comes the ranting.
On the way home, I called him. To talk to him, hoping he will be happy to receive my call. Turns out, he had a bad day and he dissed me off, again. Listening to my mp3 on the rest of the journey, I was thinking about the topic of love again.
What exactly is love to you? Is it sacrifice? Is it tolerance? Is it pink and fluffy and sweet, like what most naive girls think?
To me, love is a choice.
I choose to forgive him for dissing me, because I love him.
I choose to not kick up a fuss today at a particular someone, because I still love him as a friend.
I choose not to defy my depressed grandmother, because I love her.
'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son.'
'Love never fails,'
'but the greatest of these is love.'
Tell me, what is your definition of love?

Time to sleep! Nights all! (:


★ I'm AWESOME
10:42 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!