Saturday, October 13, 2007
channel surfing.
Is it true girls hate guys who channel surf all the time? Hahas. My dad is doing so now. I am blogging while watching (out of the corner of my eye) Goong S [Channel U], Catwoman [Channel 5] and The Last Breakthrough [Channel 8].
My internet sms conversation with my darling :
975xxxxx: Yup.. I can't wait dear.. Haha..
priscaa: wait for? hahas. patience, my dear, patience!
975xxxxx: Patience is the name of the cat woman..
priscaa: I know. hahas! no pun intended!
975xxxxx: Haha! Yup.. Bored..
priscaa: okays. I'm keeping you company now right? hahas. go watch your catwoman lahh! xD
975xxxxx: You not watching ma? I like the cats....
priscaa: watching. but my stupid dad keep changing the channel. hahas.
975xxxxx: Haha.. Guys channel surf. Didn't you know. All except me.. Ha.
priscaa: hahas. I don't mind you doing so. yupp. (:
975xxxxx: But girls hate it, don't they?
Hahas. Just some random post in my bored time. (: