Thursday, October 11, 2007
Crossroads Post Production Party!

&& amidst everything that I'm going through, I thought of you.

The Ricks and Raj Show (Post Production Party) hosted by our beloved Derrick and Kunalan had was a big hit last night at the Cote d Azure condominium. Everyone there had a roaring good time and the highlight of the night was when I threw Kunalan into the pool! Yes, I will now upload all the pictures and videos from last night. Because I was the camera woman!


Where's Prisca?!



Caleb's our BEST DRAMATIST!




Thati won the BEST SUPPORTING CAST!


The BEST DELIVERED LINE goes to, Walter!




Serena is sure to get this BEST DANCER award!


Kathleen and Bao Ting deserve this!



Caleb's PAISEH moment! (Liz. You wanted this photo right?)


Caleb really is THE ENCOURAGER.




Rubez! You've got the MOST ENDURING award! xD




Jasmine is THE SONIC! Watch her run!


From CELERY to SALLY to VALERIE, I got THE QUICKCHANGER award.



Lizzie got Derrick's TITAN AWARD. LOVES!




Jia Rong got Alan's GROWTH award. It's a PLANT!



Vince's our cook! Yum.



The blissfully happy couple.


Yes. BESTY-ish shot.




P, RIKA, Liz. (:



Vincent and Thati. Manhunt-ish poses.

Derrick's intellectual shot. (:

Alan with his NAIL-PIERCED HANDS award. (BEFORE)

Alan with his NAIL-PIERCED HANDS award. (AFTER)

Hahas. I didn't upload the video of us dumping Alan into the pool. Cause it was too dark and too noisy! Yupp. But! This camera woman did have 2 very interesting videos on YOUTUBE and she will post them here.





That's all folks! (:



★ I'm AWESOME
4:50 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!