Tuesday, October 09, 2007
I got tagged!

&& friends put a smile on my face despite the world.



--- TAGTAGTAG!!! ---

RULES:

1. Put your Itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS

4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name if have.



If someone says "Is this okay?", you say: Be Good To Me [Ashley Tisdale] (HOW TRUE THIS IS?!)

What do you like in a guy/girl? Who's That Girl [Hilary Duff] (HUH?! O.o)

How do you feel today? Fabulous [Ashley Tisdale] (Erm. Not so. MY PRECIOUS PHONE!!!)

What is your life's purpose? Come Clean [Hilary Duff] (What's with the female singers?!)

What is your motto? Karma [Alicia Keys] (Pretty accurate!)

What do your friends think of you? Not Like That [Ashley Tisdale] (Hmms. Is it true?)

What do you think of your parents? The Scientist [Coldplay] (I have no comments.)

What do you think about very often? Come What May [Nicole Kidman and Ewan Mcgregor] (Maybe, maybe not.....)

What is 2 + 2? He Said She Said [Ashley Tisdale] (?! This is insanity.)

What do you think of your best friend? More Than Words [Extreme] (ERM! A little wrong, don't you think so Lizzie?)

What do you think of the person you like? How Do I Breathe [Mario] (??????? What the....)

What is your life story? My Love My Fate [Janice] (WOAH.)

What do you want to be when you grow up? Miss Independent [Kelly Clarkson] (Erm. Is this supposed to mean something?)

What do you think of when you see the person you like? What Goes Around Comes Around [Justin Timberlake] (OHMYGOODNESS.)

What will you dance to at your wedding? We Ride [Rihanna] (HAHAS!)

What will they play at your funeral? Take The Lead (Wanna Ride) [Bone Thugs N Harmony] (ERM! Very inappropriate! )

What is your hobby/interest? Flying Without Wings [Westlife] (I can't fly. I'm human.)

What is your biggest fear? Rubber Ducky [Sesame Street] (OKAYS! How did this get into my playlist?!)

What is your biggest secret? Superstar [Jamelia] (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

What do you think of your friends? Eternity [Robbie Williams] (Yes. To me they will be my friends for life. :D)

What is your motto? Say I [Christina Millian Feat. Young Jeezy] (That is so self-centered!)

I TAG:

1) BOYFRIEND. (:
2) Derrick!
3) Kunalan.


★ I'm AWESOME
12:41 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!