Thursday, October 18, 2007
I hate how much I love you.

Yeah. I don't know why, but no matter what you do, I just can't get angry or pissed at you. It's weird, what love does to you. Yupp. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKS! Wishing you many happy returns of the day! (cliche.)

Mum's getting on my nerves. For a moment there I really want to shout some censored word to her and get her to finally shut up. But I just won't. For the sake of everything and anything, I won't let her get to me. Yes. Calm down. Deep breaths. Breathe woman, breathe.

Lei ha mentito a me.
U beloofde wil u niet, maar u deed.
Eu não sei se posso confiar em você jamais outra vez.
Вздох. Я не знаю больше.


I am going to officially explode. Pardon me. 

I hate being accused for something I didn't do. 
Especially by people important in my life.
Him and her.
Of all days, it must be today.
After I had such a tired day. 
Both of you, do you think it's fun?
I don't.
It's making me reach my boiling point.
I can kill now.
Literally KILL.
Spilling of blood is second nature to me.
After all, it's my hands.
Right?
Hopefully, you both will be filled with regret when you see the aftermath of my wrath.

I'm going offline. Before I do more damage to my keyboard.


★ I'm AWESOME
11:40 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!