I amaze myself. I am sick, yet I am still wide awake at this God-forbidden hour. I am wrapped up in thick blankets, sitting on my bed and using my cousin's laptop to blog. Sigh. I am down with the flu. Yes, and it is during one of the worst times. DURING MY HOLIDAYS! Rahh! I hate the flu and the symptoms it brings. ESPECIALLY SORE THROAT! Man, this is getting to me. *sniffs.
I think she's hot. Hahas. Yupp. I'm going to get her CD lahh. I like her better now. Initially, I though she was an airhead. But after listening to all her songs, I think she has the substance of being the next IT girl. (:
Sudden randomness. I feel like changing my blogskin! Or even quit from Blogger. Since I have my livejournal blog up and running already. But it's for people close to my heart only. Yupp. I'll publish the link when my trust level to this world wide web goes up. AH. I miss Liz and RIKA. ):
I can't sleep. Sigh. Must I really rely on medications again?
★ I'm AWESOME 3:33 AM
HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.
Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV Facebook