Thursday, October 25, 2007
stretch!

I had this random thought while going home today after a long day at school cramming. Why do all the skinny girls get all the fun? Don't the plus sizes one enjoy life more? I mean, I have observed that out of 10 guys, at least 8 will stare at a skinny girl, but not at a bigger sized female. Why is that so? Hmms. I am not considered skinny, yet not so big sized either. Hahas. Guess I just observe too much. Can't help it! Since being skinny is the social norm, I just can't stop noticing how the male species in my school go gaga over girls that look like they're anorexic. Hmms. O.o

School was tiring today! 9 to 4 plus. Thank God Mrs Lew let us off earlier. Lecture was supposed to start at 2, end at 6pm! I mean, a 4 hour lecture! 2 hours in a lecture hall is enough to kill most of us already, but 4 hours? I will rot to death! Seriously, I will.

Anyways! I have just joined facebook. Don't ask me why, but maybe curiosity got the better of me. Yupp. Facebook has been the talk of the town (Okays. My school actually.) lately and I have to admit, what is so fascinating about it?! Isn't it almost the same as Friendster, except more jam-packed with extra stuff (I can POKE people! :D) and perhaps more? Hmms. But seriously, since the invention of cell phones, I don't think such webpages work that well anymore. Oh wells! Just some random rants from me. (:

I need to do up a powerpoint slide by this coming Tuesday. Research on the topic of 'SELF' and have enough information to fill up at least 2 or 3 slides. Present to Mr Darshan and get my grades. Sigh. Stressed! I found the information regarding country clubs already and now, I can finally get some rest. Without dinner. Sigh. D: FAMISHED!

Nights all. I'm going to sleep without dinner. PRISCA'S DIETING. :D

P.S : I AM BEING STALKED BY THIS RANDOM BLOGGER NAMED JAKE. GO SEE MY OLD URL http://acsirp.blogspot.com/ AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
I mean, it's my old blog address, yes and he even used my old blog name! If that is not a stalker, what do you call it?!
THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY! THIS IS FREAKY!


★ I'm AWESOME
9:30 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!