Tuesday, October 09, 2007
when you lose something precious,

&& depression kicks its way in, God brings the peace within.

RAHH! My phone is down. Really down. I can't access into the message box, contacts list and all my photos are gone! Sigh. Sermon notes, school notes, important information. The list goes on. I AM SO PISSED AND IRRITATED, I WILL TALK IN CAPS FROM THIS MOMENT ONWARDS.

OH MAN! WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! MY PHONE IS LIKE, MY LIFE. IT CONTAINS ALL MY PRECIOUS INFORMATION. LIKE, MY SERMON NOTES, SCHOOL NOTES, IMPORTANT MATTERS, SCHEDULE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, MESSAGES FROM PRECIOUS PEOPLE, PICTURES OF PRECIOUS PEOPLE, AND ALL. TO MAKE MATTERS WORST, IF I SEND MY PHONE TO REPAIR, IT IS EQUILIVANT TO LOSING EVERYTHING TOO. ISN'T THERE A WAY OUT FOR ME, GOD? FATHER, I PRAY, IN JESUS' NAME, LET MY PHONE BE HEALED!

After sleeping for 10 straight hours, from 1pm to 10pm, I get greeted by such an alarming news. Sigh. How nice. Nice one satan, nice one. Pretty clever of you to do this huh. Never mind! At most I'll get the Sermon notes from my members! School notes can be gotten from my classmates. Numbers can be retrived. Messages, can be sent again. Pictures can be retaken once more. I will not let you get me down, satan. For I am His child. He will bring me through this nonsense. Amen.

Feeling much better now. Thank you Abba Daddy. For this peace within me. (:


★ I'm AWESOME
12:13 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!