Tuesday, November 20, 2007
faded.
It has been a very long time since I last updated. And during this period of time, many, many, many events transpired.
I had such a big fight with my fiance, that I was so tempted to break up with him. We had a cold war even, for the very first time. And during that period of 'cold war', a ghost from my past returned. Not only that, he brought along some friends, and we all clicked pretty fast. Amidst all the new friends, one of them caught my attention. She's really nice, and mature for her age. As we got to know each other better, things spiralled out of control. In what way, I really can't and don't know how to elaborate. All I know is that I am very vexed over matters now.
I don't know how long this 'acting' with my friend will last, or will we all let our emotions run wild again. I can't afford to lose anyone as a friend, yet, it's the only way out. I am lost. I have never felt more lost than I ever did. My emotions are in a mess. My brain can't think logically or rationally anymore. I am losing the will to continue on, to face up to this. I can't avoid this pending problem yet, facing it will only cause heartbreaks and emotional turmoil. I can't move on, or turn back anymore. Things have gotten out of hand already.
Events in school are putting more pressure on me too. Projects with me at the helm is killing me, physically and mentally. Thank God my family's fine lately. Or else, I think I will really suffer from depression due to the current happenings. I need guidance. I need help. I need a hug very badly. ):
Father, save me.