Thursday, November 01, 2007
i don't believe you.

Happy Halloween! :D

A very weird event happened today. As I was on my way home tonight in a cab, I passed by a few adorable looking blond-haired-blue-eyes guys and guess what! They moon-ed me! Yes, all 3 or 4 of them actually stripped their pants to butt level and showed off their smooth beige skin to the world. Just as my cab passed them by. My friend joked that I was so 'popular' they had to show me their buttocks to show their appreciation. I doubt so. Hahas. Super funny night. (:

People say quarrels are meant to strengthen the relationship. That through quarrelling, a couple knows each other better than before. I don't think so. Quarrelling puts a strain on the relationship. And sometimes, a couple will break up after a quarrel. I hate to quarrel with him but lately, it seems like we have this 'quarrelling period' every month. Last month, we quarrelled till the sky almost fell on us both. This month, we have quarrelled twice, and a third is soon approaching. Sigh. What is wrong exactly? I mean, why are we both quarrelling so much lately? Is it the stress from his work and my studies? Or are we both communicating lesser? What is the reason behind these quarrels? I am sick and tired of quarrelling with him. I want this to stop. Stop being so pessimistic. Stop the negativity. Stop giving up. Stop saying 'I don't know what's wrong'. For Pete's sake, this won't help! Sigh.

I really want to give up on this. And take a long break alone. To some isloated place to have a good rest. I'm tired, very tired. Sigh.

-sleep deprived lady.


★ I'm AWESOME
1:36 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!