Friday, November 23, 2007
lack.

I am very very sleepy. Wednesday night (or should I say, Thursay morning), slept at 6.30am, woke up at 9 plus. Last night (more of today morning), slept at 3am, woke up at 7. Seriously, I think I am courting death. Thank God, Ben had Banana-Walnut muffins today. I took 2 from him. A good breakfast to start my lethargic day. :D Might be going Johor with mother later. Sigh. I am so busy! Where can I find more time?!

Oh. Before I forget. I sprained my right ankle again. Hahas. I AM accident prone. Like what my darling said, in future when I am with child, I have to be home 24/7. And the house must be Prisca-proofed. xD

School's boring. Every Friday, I have to wake up by 7 to attent a very stupid and boring lesson named, Managing Business Systems. I personally have an affinity with computers, yet I find this boring. I guess I have painted the picture well enough. Microsoft Access lessons. I mean, what is the possibility of us using this skill that we have learnt now, in our future jobs? I am studying Corporate Communications for Pete's sake! fqopriowkdoasfp!

Songs on my current playlist :
Cry by Rihanna.
Part Of Me by Ayumi Hamasaki.
Siberia By Backstreet Boys.

Let the emo-ness fill me up.


★ I'm AWESOME
10:04 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!