Monday, November 12, 2007
MEMEs!

Okays. I'm in need of a major update. But before that, I have been TAGGED! Yes, by my BESTY. I'll finish this first then I'll update tomorrow. Currently sick. Hence, the no mood to blog. ):

Instructions: Please do the entire quiz. It isn't hard, and apparently, it's great when you start to see your friend's answers. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do! Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, tag 5 other people to do this quiz! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends.

1. Time of starting This?
12th November 2007, 4.25pm.

2. Were you named after anyone?
Priscilla, wife of Aquilla in the Book of 2nd Timothy. (Prisca is a Greek variant of Priscilla)

3. Do you wish on stars?
YES.

4. When did you last cry?
Last night. I'm feeling terrible as the fever is killing me.

5. What is your favourite meat?
Fish.

6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
NONE. (:

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Why not? (:

8. Are you a daredevil?
Depends on the situation. Generally, yes.

9. How do you release anger?
I dance. Or I call my fiance and rant. He's understanding.

10. Where is your second home?
Gee. I don't know. My grandmother's place?

11. Do you trust others easily?
Kinda.

12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
The Barbie doll with her head twisted off. Disturbing much?

13. What subject in school do you think is totally useless?
BUSINESS FINANCE! 'nuff said.

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Well, I suppose so. But only on people who piss me off.

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
NO.

16. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Security.

17. Would you bungee jump?
YES! (:

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No. Why would I do that for?

19. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate Chunk.

20. what are your favourite colours?
White. Black, green and purple comes next.

21. What is your least favourite thing?
My Business Finance book. D:

22. What/Who do you miss most right now?
The WD people. Especially DA GE and BESTY. And my fiance.

23. What are you listening to right now?
Dying Words by Nu Pagadi.

24. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
YELLOW! Like the Sun. (:

25. What is the weather like right now?
Warm? O.o

26. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Jiun Kit. Project group member.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
HIS usage of the ENGLISH Language. (:

28. How are you today?
SICK! RAHH!

29. Favourite drink?
Currently, grape juice.

30. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Smirnoff vodka.

31. Natural hair colour?
Black.

32. Eye colour?
Dark brown.

33. Wear contacts?
At times.

34. Siblings?
Older sister, 20. Younger brother, 13.

35. Favourite month?
December.

36. Favourite food?
Crispy Creme DONUTS! (:

37. Last movie you watched?
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

38. Favourite day of the year?
22nd July. (:

39. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Not that I remember of.

40. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happily ever after endings.

41. Summer or winter?
Summer AND winter. (:

42. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs from friends, kisses from HIM only.

43. What book/magazine are you reading?
Corporate Communications by Joseph Fernandez.

44. What's on your mouse pad?
I don't have one.

45. What did you watch on TV last night?
I was sleeping!

46. Favourite smell?
Lavender.

47. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone?
Never did (except my current squeeze). They regret breaking up with me though.

48. Time of finishing?
12th nov 2007; 4.49pm.

49. Tag 5 people.
MY FIANCE.
BOEY JIA RONG.
BENJAMIN SEOW.
DERRICK KAM.
TAN WEISHAN.
(:


★ I'm AWESOME
4:20 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!