Monday, November 05, 2007
those days.
What Ms Prisca have been up to the past one week. Projects, boyfriend, and comfort food. Imagine, PCC, CJP and Communication Skills projects all at one shot. Thank God Club and Resort's project is not yet on. Or else I will die from all the pressure and stress. Abba Daddy, give me the strength to go through it all! Be strong P, be strong!
Trip to UNLV tomorrow. 9.15am in school. Yet, I am still awake here, typing furiously at the keyboard. Desperately blogging an entry before I go MIA from the Blogosphere for the next few days. This cycle continues on, almost every week. At times, I will not even have the time or mood to blog. Sometimes, I really wonder what God has in store for me. Is it this mudane life cycle? I know there's something more than this. But my strength is failing me.
I don't want to lose WeiShan as a friend.
I miss Lizzie and the WD people very badly.
I want to get a part-time job to earn extra moolah.
I need to rest more and stop falling sick.
I have to learn to meet deadlines for projects.
I don't want to get hurt by him again.
I feel like pushing everyone away.
I need to learn to love myself again.
I need my space.
I want a break.
I need God.Sigh. What is wrong with you, P?