Monday, December 17, 2007
gadgets.

I feel depressed. Both of my procious gadgets are missing from me and I feel out of touch. My PSP is in the havor-causing hands of my brother while my O2 is in mum's. I have no idea why them both are so obessed with my stuff but if my gadgets are that facinating, shouldn't the owner, I, be the obscenely clever one? Oh wells. Enough about the self-praises.

I have caught the infection. Currently, having a nose running at a speed of 100km/hr and a bad sore throat. I haven't eaten my lunch and dinner yet. Major time for some dieting anyways.

I need to rest.


★ I'm AWESOME
4:19 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!