Thursday, December 13, 2007
of random actions.

Today's project group meeting was a blast. We managed to finish up most of the work and even had the time to joke around. With members getting horny, file and song sharing amongst laptops, premire viewing of The Victoria Secret Fashion Show photos, and massive orgies happening around the room, it was hard to concentrate. After a long time, from 12pm to 5plus pm, we managed to do up the introduction, logo, collaterals, etc. Poor Patrick. He was the only one except me, that didn't go wild getting horny with the rest. I mean, who knew project meetings could be so fun! It's a R21 event. Though we're all like, only 18 years old! If you guys are curious as to who I'm blogging about, go figure. No naming of names now. I don't want to embarrass them. They might all gang rape me. Hahas! xD

Sorry to blog about the depressing stuff, but I must get my chance to rant. I have been sleeping after 2am daily. This must stop. Seriously, it's getting very obvious that I am badly deprived of my beauty sleep. Worst, it's not that I don't want to sleep. It's that I can't get to sleep. Sigh. Feeling very melodramatic now, and I don't know why.

OKAYS! Enough of the depression, though I still am. I am getting a new domain! YEAAAAAA! Lovely UPAH has agreeded to kindly sponsor me with it! I am so blessed with a loving fiance. Hahas. I can't think of a proper domain name though. Give me ideas everyone! Yupps. And a major change of blogskin is in progress! Just watch this space lovelies. (:

A sudden feeling of contentment. Basking in everyone's love and concern. (:

& while reminiscing about the past, i thought of you.


★ I'm AWESOME
1:40 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!