Friday, January 04, 2008
do you?
I'm Mrs. 'You want a piece of me?'
Tryin' and pissin' me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who's flippin' me off?
Hoping I'll resort to startin' havoc
And end up settlin' in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?
(You want a piece of me?)
.
I'm replaying Britney's new song, Piece Of Me, for like the past hour. I have never been a fan of her song, though I have to admit that in the beginning, her songs are pretty good. Just that in between she got badly wasted and fell from grace. Anyways! Change of topic.
Projects are the killer now. I have to hand up 2 written assignments tomorrow, and until now, I'm just half done through one, and haven't started on the other. ARGH! I hate school now.
Just a thought. I hate people who break promises. Especially to the people they declare that they love. I won't say I've never did that before, but in the very least, I seldom do that to the people I love! Because I know how much it will hurt them and all. Don't make promises easily, if you're unsure whether you're able to fufill it a not. Promises are like an unwritten bond. When broken, both parties will suffer from a certain amount of hurt, the victim more though. Before you make a promise to someone you love, think it through. Be it something small, like promising him or her that you'll bring him/her to a fancy dinner, or something much bigger like an engagement proposal, be sure that you have though things through. Are you confident of fufilling it? Will you stick to your word and assure him or her that you're able to do so? Promises are easily made, and often broken. Are you someone like this?
Back to my projects. Sigh. Blogger provided a temporary relief from my hetic work load. ):
& i'm sick of this cycle.