Today was a bad/not bad day. Had a stupid CJP mock test in the afternoon, which I left after doing section A only. Hahas. Pat was nice enough to finish up the paper. After which, it was projects in the library. Well, it's more of a make-up session for Patrick rather than a project discussion. Don't get my point? Hahas. The photos and video will explain it all. (:
Pat with just a bit of make up on. (:
The final product. Hahas!
Shawna and me with Pat Daddy! (:
The video. A mini clip of the process. (:
Seriously, this is super funny. Hahas. After everything, I went for the job interview with Shawna! Yupps. It's at Kaki Bukit, some random location in Singapore. The job scope is super easy, but the pay is low too. $5 per hour. Hmms. I wonder, should I continue looking for a job? O.o
The day ended off badly. I took a bus from the sleazy place to Serangoon Mrt Station. Needed to get my bus concession as it was expiring. So, went to the bus interchange to use the machine as the money is in my account. Turns out, the machine is faulty. Feeling cheated, I walked all the way back to the Mrt station to draw the money out, and to get it done at the station's Service Counter. Turns out, the staff were all gone to do some 'important matter', which I presume was dinner. Hence, I had to walk back to the interchange to get the ticketing counter to do the job. Ironically, by the time I reached the interchange, the counter was closed! By then, I was fuming mad. I really wanted to kick the damn machine. Sigh. Eventually came home and went to Kovan Mrt to do it instead. Seriously, SBS Transit should check their machines regularly. If not, the next time this happens to me, I'll definitely lodge a complaint. Humph!
Shagged, shagged, shagged. I'm damn tired. Nights all.
& would I lie to you?
★ I'm AWESOME 12:02 AM
HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.
Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV Facebook