Wednesday, January 16, 2008
hypocrictical?
I need to rant. Major anger venting session. Pardon me please.
Seriously, I don't understand how one can wear a cross on her neck and yet bitch about others. As written in the Bible, 'Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks', so does that mean that she's narrow hearted? I seriously think so! I mean, whatever I do I am under the scrutinizing eyes of the people around me, namely my bitchy classmates. Not my group members, but some other humans who can boldly wear a cross and declare to the world that they are Christians, yet their behaviour puts all Christians on Earth in shame. I am not trying to say that I am a perfect Christian, because on Earth, there's no one who's perfect. But their behaviour is worst than mine. Which seriously reflects how hypocrictical they are. Ha. I shall stop blogging about such unworthly people. It's just a waste of my time.
Anyways, stayed over at Van's place last night. For project work. But sadly, we both are not feeling too well, hence we both slept early last night. Van slept earlier though. Cause she was running a slight fever. And today, I was early for school! I reached school at 1.30! So, I took a detour to Tampines Mall and wound up being late for PCC. Hahas. Oh. Surprisingly, lately I haven't been late for school. Because I don't want to be late to meet her at the bus stop, I force myself to wake up early. Hahas. Credits goes to you my dear! (:
Super tired man. Haven't been sleeping well lately. And with the piles and piles of projects, I will be sleep deprived till early March. Sigh. Pray for me.
& I found some kind of fairytale.