Tuesday, January 29, 2008
only in your dreams.

The fatigue is killing me. I almost fell asleep while doing the Comm Skills test today. Plus, it was a killer. An hour and a half to finish up a 100 marks paper, filled with writing a cover letter, minutes of a meeting, and some other random questions. Thank God I managed to finish it, though the chances of me failing is super high as I didn't study for it! And it's 25% weightage on the overall grade is tempting me to break into Darshan's room and change my answers. Kidding. (:

I just read besty's blog, and I can't help but agree with her. Society has set this stereotype mind set that girls who look sightly meaty is labeled fat immediately. Even if they have a miniature tummy, they immediately belong under that label. Their facial features don't matter, but their size matters. This is how shallow society is. I won't say my self-esteem is sky high, but at least I'm in control of my actions. It's not like I'll go running for the toilet to barf after each meal. That's just sick man.

Oh wells, just another random rant. As usual. I read the papers today and seriously sympathize with Malaysians. No, I don't love the country, neither do I have a passion for the people. I read this artice on The New Paper about this malaysian student who was killed in a bus accident. Seriously, the driver has 13 freaking police summons! Why didn't the government step in to settle this matter? Are they that incompentent? That bus accident killed 3 innocent lives. Something must be done. Pronto. Never mind, I'll go onto the second article! This is worst. A malaysian mother of two kids was shot dead just because she was in an accident involving a dumb drunk, the first finance minister's son. He was even on a valid permit to be armed and use his gun! Oh! Guess what! He was pardoned because the king pardoned him! After I read both articles, my mind was flashing 'Are all malaysians retarded?' Because both articles reflect the lack of security and good governance in malaysia. Now, I shall think twice(no, thrice) before I enter malaysia for shopping. If their citizens can be permitted to be armed and even to use their weapon, I shall never step into that moronic country ever again. This reflects super badly on the malaysian government and after these two separate incidences, I personally despise the country. Period.

End of ranting for the day. I need to get back to my work. Nights all. (:

& is that all there is to it?


★ I'm AWESOME
10:41 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!