
This is the fist time I have managed to maintain my blog to this extent. 250 posts to date! I mean, WOW. Hahas. After all the past spamming of my tagboard, I have relocated and this is the result of me changing my domain name. Simple. (:
I AM OFFICIALLY HOOKED ONTO GOSSIP GIRL. I admit, I love the books, but I love the TV show more. Through the books, my imagination can run to the wildest extent. But in the show, the bitch factor is upped to the max! And I just love the cat fight between Serena and Blair! Nate is a fucktard. He's not worth the attention. In the books, she is supposed to have big breasts but in the show, hers are like, non-existent. Oh wells, I guess it can't really follow the book exactly, can it?
Enough of Gossip Girl. Before my project research goes down the drain. I'm like, researching on two projects at the same time as watching Gossip Girl online. This is madness. Stop P, STOP. ARGH. Back to projects.
& you know you love me.