Friday, January 25, 2008




Slacking in the library after MBS presentation. Which is like, crap. I have no idea what the whole project is about, Ben did the whole thing. Yeah, I'm lazy, I know. Hahas. To think Ben was super sweet to give me 3 muffins he baked! He's the best brother one can find. Seriously. (:

Super shagged! Am sleep deprived. Currently waiting for Van and the gang to finish presenting 'Palmrock Island', so that I can meet them for lunch. HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Rahh.

Okays, I am super bored. Supposed to do up Club and Resort ppt, and the Crisis Management research but I'm damn lazy. No mood to do those now. Not when I'm super shagged, in semi formal, 3 inch high heels, makeup and lugging a heavy laptop around school. Oh, super hungry too. Sigh.

I hate my family.

& the last day of my life.


★ I'm AWESOME
11:37 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!