Friday, January 11, 2008
too hot to resist,
I want to publicize my blog. But then again, the spamming of my new Haloscan comment box is unwanted. I want to get my new domain soon. But is seems like the people processing my request is slow. Sigh.
Domaindomaindomain! -screams.
And now, to add to the currently growing projects list that I have to complete is, my MBS project! -claps. Yeah! with the ongoing Corporate Communications, Corporate Journalism and Publications, Communication Skills 2 and Club and Resort projects, I still have to do the MBS project. Oh wells, like what my girlfriend said, school's a bitch. I just have to work hard for the coming two months and then, it's the
HOLIDAYS! :D
Enough of the depressing updates. Here's a piece of good news. After editing and cutting the tape, Mediacorp TV Channel 8 will be airing the Wedding Drama of Issac and Dominique on the 26th of January, 2007 between 9.30pm to 10pm! Hahas. The sudden feeling of contentment just swept through me. Imagine! Prisca Lai in a
pink floral dress,
3 inch heels,
LV bag and
shades, being
both bitchy and bimbotic at the same time. Hahas. How can you resist? I really do hope my loved ones will watch it. And that my grandfather in Heaven will be proud of my accomplishment. (:
I am still hooked on online shopping! In fact, yesterday I almost went to buy this pretty dress that costs $24 bucks. Thank God it was the last piece and I gave the chance of buying it to my girlie, Vanessa. Hahas. She loves the dress and she ordered it with Shawna. If I did buy it, my savings this month will be depleted. After which, it'll be hell on Earth. [My mum will nag at me until I return the dress and get a refund. No joke.] D:
Alrights! I'll return to Microsoft Access for my project! Though I'll be doing it alone today as Ben is on LOA. That
hejwgfpqie!
& all I wanted to do was to make you proud.