Monday, February 18, 2008
i know, all this i know.
I know I promised photos of everything. But I have no time to upload them all. Especially photos from V-day! Hahas. I had fun. Really. Despite everything. Though there were gliches in between the whole date, it just made things interesting. Didn't really take photos though, cause memories in the mind are the most precious. Yupps. Best part was, we went to watch P.S I Love You at 1.55am! Super fun, and eventually, I didn't go home. I know, I know. Scandal brewing right? Oh wells, I am 19 this year. And I don't belong to anyone. So keep your comments to yourself and shut the f*** up. Much appreciated. (:
Exams are fast approaching. Unlike the rest, I have to take 4 papers. PCC, CJP, MBS and Bus Fin. I don't want to study, but I have to. It's not like I have a choice now. Sigh. Sleep deprived.
Photos up by the 1st of March. I promise on my life. (:
& lips as soft as a feather.