Sunday, February 03, 2008
stop and stare.

Step Up 2 : The Streets is a killer. The dance moves are WOW. I cannot imagine anyone, really ANYONE being so flexible. Aside from the dance which is already amazing, go check out the soundtrack. I'm particularly hooked on 'Low' by Flo Rida fet. T-Pain. Super good to dance to, better to grove to. Hahas. Okays, okays. Must watch this with the mates, esp Van! I know she'll love this movie. And P.S I Love You! Out on Valentines' Day! (:
Haven't been blogging for quite some time. Oh wells, been ill. Down with a bad sore throat and cough, plus fever! Rahh. I hate falling sick like this. I can't eat my favorite '
hei bi hiam' now! And CNY is around the corner. This is the worst CNY ever if I don't get well by then. ):
4th Feb: Club and Resort presentation, followed up by CJP revision lecture and project work discussion. Lunch at Top Table with the mates should be fab. After that, facial at Marina Square's Slimming Sanctuary. Back home, to finish preparing for presentation on Tuesday.
5th Feb: CJP and PCC presentations all on the same day. CJP's first. Present the UNLV stuff then for PCC, the manuals. After that, cramming time! Exams are approaching.
6th Feb: No classes. I think. Finish up the remaining chores and do up the bed sheets. Welcome in the New Year with a BANG! (:
I can't wait to wear my new dress for CNY. Hahas.
GIRLIE!
Alrights. Back to the ppts. D:
P.S [2.32am]: I'm looking for '
One Republic - All We Are' as heard in Gossip Girl, '
Reverse of Shade by the Windupdeads' as heard in the Gossip Girl commercial and '
Low by Flo Rida fet. T-Pain' in the Step Up 2 : The Streets OST. Anyone who has them, please send me!
& statistics show that AHEM!