Tuesday, March 11, 2008
where my heart is.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, VINCENT OH YAN MING! Hahas. So sorry that I couldn't make it for your bash this evening, but I will have to pass you your present soon! Bestie, you have been a fantastic PATRICK counterpart to me. (:
Too many pictures to load! Hahas. Seriously, I have been cam-whoring like there's no tomorrow. Shall post some random ones on Friendster or Facebook. But then again, maybe not!
I know you miss me, people. But I have been really busy! With Easter Drama rehearsals well under way, I have precious little time to spend with my family members and
S.P, not to mention my school mates. Liz, I will HAVE to meet you ASAP. Ting, Joyce and gang, I will see you guys after Good Friday I PROMISE! Van, I won't miss your concert for the WORLD! Rong, I shall see you this Wednesday, okays? Everyone else, I shall see you if it's God's Will!
I love Angel. She's a sweetie. She always waits outside the toilet for me when I bathe. Ever so adorable. Sometimes, I think she's secretly in love with me. Hmms. A relationship between a human and a dog. WOW.
S.P will jump off the roof if he reads this. xD
Watched Sweeney Todd, P.S I Love You, Fool's Gold, and The Leap Years with
S.P. Gotta admit, I really enjoy his company. Game for another movie, sweetie? (:
I need to rest now! Falling sick as usual. Ciao!