Wednesday, November 29, 2006
what Prisca want. REALLY.
I don't even know the answer to that question. Sigh. How can I say I know myself then? A part of me still wants to go back to school, to study and get that freaking cert. Yet, another part of me just wants to give up and stop here. Find a proper job and hit the books again after 2 years of thinking through. Should I get a poll on this?
The rain is driving me nuts. Sadly, this IS the monsoon season, as I've learnt in Geography. And there's nothing I can do about it except to face this screen till my eyes go blur. Sigh. Of course, I can choose to go back to school. Which I think I won't for the time being. Or I can study, which is a much better time killer but it is too, a brain cell killer in my point of view. So, the computer is my current best friend to kill time. =/
Just got an e-mail from my dear primary school
BESTIE, Nicolette. She's in New York studying since we were secondary 1. Miss her so badly. But she has matured alot and her english standard is now better than mine by a thousand times. But still, I love you sweetie. Even with your
slang and all. =)
I've to make a decision soon and fast. By the end of this week. To quit or not to quit. Sigh. Can someone provide me with an answer?
The only event I'm looking forward to is the Dinner & Dance of JOL Zone. I already have new friends in mind! Hahas. Plus, I have already planned my outfit [the iS dress my dear
WeiShan bought for me] and accessories [the Charles and Keith pumps my
darling bought] and I'm sure I'll look absolutely divine that night! (x
-stressed beyond humane levels.Labels: go STRESSED