Tuesday, December 19, 2006
complicated ;
This is how my situation is like now. I can't go forward neither can I head back. I stuck at this crossroad. No one wants to guide me on which route to choose. I left all on my own. I'm terrified at the consequences of my choices. No one likes to see their choices backfire right back at their faces right? So why can't anyone just help me make a decision, stick with me through the consequences and get it over with? What I really need now is
divine guidance from above and wisdom from above.
God guide my path.Pressure coming towards me from all angles. I really don't know how to handle it. I can't crumble. I just can't. And I won't. I'll make sure I won't. God will hold me together no matter what. Have faith. Even though it's hard, just have faith. Sigh. It's getting harder and harder to
counsel myself. )=
I'll try to sleep tonight. Even though it will be a sleepless night again. Praise the Lord for the downpour. At least the coolness of the night will help in soothing me to sleep.
Flames to dust,Lovers to friends.Why do all good things come to an end?Labels: go STRESSED