Sunday, February 18, 2007
Happy Lunar New Year!
Damn. This is one bloody CNY. What Year of the Pig crap. The only pig I know is my darling Piggy. Yeah.
Reunion dinner was supposed to start at 5, [as said by my parents], and I came back by 5.30pm thinking everyone was ready to set off no matter how reluctant we were. Cause this is a once-in-a-year crap shit. And it's not on my top priority list. Eventually, something confidential happened and I was in a fuming mood by the time I reached my aunt's place in Paya Lebar. The first thing that made me pissed was that my aunt's golden retriever, Bobby started masturbating on my left leg. I mean,
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! It was
SERIOUSLY freaking me out, I kept my distance from the dog the whole night. Despite being a dog lover. Yeah.
Dinner time? The atmosphere was so full of hypocrisy that I almost puked my dinner out. And honestly, the dinner sucks so much, I won't eat those food even if you gave me a million bucks. And [surprise, surprise!] my eldest uncle's family showed up fashionably late and claimed they've eaten. Come on, if you're not here for the food, that means you're here for the juicy gossip details. F*ckingly ask me then. Damn it.
Come on, if all you gossipers and nothing-to-do aunties want to know something, ask it to my face. Don't bug my parents and expect them to spill. And if they are tight-lipped, don't say I have something to hide. Cause I don't. Just f*ckingly gather up the miserable bit of courage you have and ask me face to face. Cowards.Argh. Very pissed now. The topic of the night?
1) Growing ever-popular poly-going-to-uni student.
2) [hottest gossip!] The almost-school-dropout.
3) The Tall Bangala.
No prizes for who represents who. Yawn.Church with mom tomorrow morning. Ciao. Anywhoo, a very Happy Chinese New Year. Hope your CNY eve didn't suck as mine did.
Labels: bunch of crap-shit