Tuesday, February 27, 2007
unspoken thoughts.
Changed my blog picture again. Out of my sudden inspiration. Guess I watched 'Step Up' too much already. Yeah.
Feeling very extremely tired all of a sudden. It's like a huge vacuum just sucked the life out of me. I'm walking around like a zombie. And I guess it doesn't sound too good. Exams are a chore. Mugging is like part of my everyday life already. In case you didn't know, I haven't been to school for the past 3 [or 4?] months. Even as I pick up my books now, I don't understand a thing. It's like learning a foreign language to me. Argh. F*ck those who made my life so miserable in poly. F*ck you all, damn it. If you think you have finally pushed me down, you're SO WRONG. I'm not gonna be pushed down just like that. Worst, not by such a f*cker like you. Ha. I'm stronger than you know. Biatch.
Spent a lot of my time stoning and thinking about the past. What I have done wrong and what stupid decisions I've made. Church, family, relationship, friends, school, cellgroup, basically everything. I know, I'm dumb. Renaissancing about the past is so NOT Prisca Lai. But I did it. Guess people change over a period of time and under circumstances with influence from their environment. Maybe this change is good. Maybe it's bad. Whatev. I'm not gonna bother with it. Stone, stone, stone, stone, stone. Scissors, paper, stone. Ok, ok. The mugging has turned me insane. STONE~
Stop being so selfish you jerk. Only caring about yourself and not others. I don't give a f*ck about you anymore. Love and hate is paper thin. Don't make me do what I don't want to. F*cker.random shouts / bottled up inside meLabels: bunch of crap-shit